For a while now, a lot of Twilight fans have been curious about whether some of the human character actors would return to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 or The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 because their involvement in the storyline becomes rather thin in the story of Breaking Dawn.
“Bella” has graduated high school, and she is ready to move on to a new chapter in her life (or perhaps undeath is a more appropriate word); the human characters, “Jessica,” “Mike,” “Angela,” and “Eric” are attendants of the [*spoiler warning*] wedding ceremony, but they don’t come back in after that.
Michael Welch (“Mike Newton”) has confirmed on his Twitter page, though, that he’ll at least be back for Part 1. “It looks like I will be back for Part 1! WooHOOO!! Part 2, I’m not sure yet.”
Assuming the movies follow the story in the books, it may make sense if they weren’t cast inPart 2, but it’s good to hear that he’ll be back for Part 1 at least!
Presumably, the same will be true for Anna Kendrick, Christian Serratos, and Justin Chon, but Welch’s tweet did not confirm whether the other three human character actors would return as well.
Can you picture Booboo Stewart as ‘Aaron Stevens’ of ‘The Pineville Heist’?
The Pineville Heist by Lee Chambers, is a fast paced thriller about a teenage boy that stumbled on a robbery, find out what happened to him and much, much more!!
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Twilight’ Saga’s Final Book ‘Breaking Dawn’ Will Be Made Into 2 Back-To-Back Movies
- ‘THR’ discusses issues with ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ two-part potential
- Michael Welch (Twilight), Chris Marquette reunite with Joe Mantegna on Criminal Minds
- ‘Twilight’ star Michael Welch to read for the Red Cross
- ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ making big waves in Lousiana already